I came into 2016 with no resolutions or 'goals'. I just didn't have any that I felt passion enough about to pick on and then it came to me.
Recently I've felt overwhelmed by my dependence on technology. I spend the majority of my week at work on the computer, and spend my lunch time checking Instagram or reading my e-book and then will come home and catch up on tv whilst I write up blog posts. Aside from work, I can say that I honestly love all of it and I don't know where we would be today without my mate Google but there is a time and a place and in 2016 I'm going to live my life a little more offline.
20 things to do offline:
1. Visit a library and borrow a book.
2. Learn a new language.
3. Read a hard copy book.
4. Volunteer for something you believe in.
5. Enroll in a short course (try here for free online courses).
6. Hug a friend.
7. Write your bucket list.
8. Make a photocopy album/ scrapbook (hard copy, not digital)
9. Make a herb garden
10. Make your daily commute device-free.
11. Stay off emails/social media for a day.
12. Do Yoga.
13. Visit a local market.
14. Tell someone you love them.
15. Walk on the beach barefoot.
16. Start a recipe book.
17. Learn to meditate
18. Go to a play or musical.
19. Watch the sunrise with someone special.
20. Have a picnic.
I think that this is going to be a great series on the blog, so get excited for some future #logoffandlive post.
Let me know if you enjoyed this post and I encourage you all to get involved posting your own experience when you #logoffandlive .