1. My favourite little man Oscar has become so cheeky recently and I love that his personality is really shining through at the moment. There is nothing better than coming home after a long day and seeing him bounding up to you with his long floppy ears flying.
3. Everyone in my family knows that I am officially ‘Uno Champion’ (I know, I know, I’m pretty cool). I have happily carried this title my whole life until I recently stumbled upon Uno last week and have been playing against Dan. We get quite competitive but thats half the fun, right?
4. I don’t know how I am going to describe this without my mouth watering… Ah too late! Let’s just say I found a new creperie in town and it was one of the tastiest things I’ve ever had. Mmmhmm.
5. Weekends away with Dan mean plenty of photos, adventures… oh and red wine. *wink!*
6. Sydney CBDs Christmas tree made entirely of lego brought back my childhood love of lego, but on a slightly bigger scale.
7. Katy Perry concert the other night was incredible, along with singing my heart out I also managed to lose my voice. If you can’t lose your voice at a concert, when can you?
8. Wrapping up Christmas presents with my little helper. Now, if he’d only stop unwrapping the presents and eating the wrapping paper…
9. Sunday brunch. My favourite part of Sunday.
I have been really into Instagram recently, feel free to follow me here *wink* and get ready for lots of photos of my bunny and inspirational quotes by the gallons …